Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Wars

This is a Naruto rp! Make your Naruto character and become the best shinobi of all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shinobi Of The Month!
March

Tenshin's Summon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazuki~Kun
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hazuki~Kun

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Tenshin's Summon Left_bar_bleue200/200Tenshin's Summon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Tenshin's Summon Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenshin's Summon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tenshin's Summon Empty
PostSubject: Tenshin's Summon   Tenshin's Summon EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

~Summon Info~

Name: Kiru

Personality: Kiru is a nice wolve he listens to me when i tell him to do something. Kiru understands me and himself. Kiru likes to train and work together with me all the time. He is a very calm wolve that listens. He likes to rest and play around when he has spare time. He works well with people he knows but when he doesn't know the person he may attack and get angry.

Looks/appearance: Tenshin's Summon Wolve

Height: 4'5

Weight: 107 lbs

Jutsu: Second Post.

Specials: Nin, Gen

Last edited by Tenshin Ten on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hazuki~Kun
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hazuki~Kun

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Tenshin's Summon Left_bar_bleue200/200Tenshin's Summon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Tenshin's Summon Left_bar_bleue100/100Tenshin's Summon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tenshin's Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin's Summon   Tenshin's Summon EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm

~Kiru's Jutsu~

Name: Piercing Claws
Type: Nin
Element: -
Description: Kiru will use his sharp claws and scratch the opponent a bunch of times. This is a very distracting and powerful move to dodge. Kiru can use this move as much as he can. This is utilizing a non-elemental jutsu. It is a ninjutsu.

Name: Screeching Howl
Type: Gen
Description: This jutsu is non-elemental. Kiru will do a loud howl like a big screeching noise, it distracts and confuses the opponent into doing something wrong. This jutsu will stun the enemy/foe for 2 full turns.

Name: Sharpen Teeth
Type: Nin
Description: This is a non-elemental jutsu. Kiru will use his sharp teeth to bite the opponent blood will come out and won't stop that quickly. It will stun the opponent for 1 full turn till the body part has healed. This also makes Kiru invunerable for 1 turn.
Back to top Go down
Itake Kyuubi
Anbu
Anbu
Itake Kyuubi

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Chakra:

Tenshin's Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin's Summon   Tenshin's Summon EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Nothing wrong.. Cute wolve! Razz
Approved
Tenshin's Summon APPROVED
~Itake
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-r.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tenshin's Summon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin's Summon   Tenshin's Summon Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshin's Summon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Wars :: Shinobi Centre :: Creating :: Approved Creations :: Approved Creations :: Summons / Pets-
Jump to: