Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Wars

This is a Naruto rp! Make your Naruto character and become the best shinobi of all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shinobi Of The Month!
March

Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itake Kyuubi
Anbu
Anbu
Itake Kyuubi

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Left_bar_bleue200/200Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Left_bar_bleue100/100Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Empty
PostSubject: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Name: Kyuubi Mark

Picture Of Mark: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) KyuubiSealbw
Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Seal

Description: The person who holds the kyuubi sealed in their body can trun into the kyuubi fox it's a very powerful monster that can destroy a whole village but sometimes affects the user a bit it sucks 3% of chakra out but still very powerful. The moves of the kyuubi cannot be dodged easily and it can't be damaged alot either because it sucks the opponents chakra in everytime you hit it,

Changing: Turns into the kyuubi fox.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-r.rpg-board.net
Iru
Jounin
Jounin
Iru

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Left_bar_bleue200/200Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Left_bar_bleue100/100Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm

My approval!
Back to top Go down
Itake Kyuubi
Anbu
Anbu
Itake Kyuubi

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok approved Open for opinion i mean nice ones!
Back to top Go down
Raito ~ Kun
Anbu
Anbu
Raito ~ Kun

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Cool it's nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Shinigami
Shinigami
Ichigo Kurosaki

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:03 am

I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Itake Kyuubi
Anbu
Anbu
Itake Kyuubi

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Thnx everyone now i'm going to close and lock it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)   Curse Mark (ITAKE'S) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curse Mark (ITAKE'S)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Wars :: Shinobi Centre :: Creating :: Approved Creations :: Approved Creations :: Curse Marks-
Jump to: