Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Wars

This is a Naruto rp! Make your Naruto character and become the best shinobi of all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shinobi Of The Month!
March

Summon Template [Read]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itake Kyuubi
Anbu
Anbu
Itake Kyuubi

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Summon Template [Read] Left_bar_bleue200/200Summon Template [Read] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Summon Template [Read] Left_bar_bleue100/100Summon Template [Read] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Summon Template [Read] Empty
PostSubject: Summon Template [Read]   Summon Template [Read] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 pm

~Summon Info~

Name: (Name of the summoned animal)

Rank: (Is the animal a high ranked A or a low ranked C? Rate the rank from from D-S)

Personality: (Whats his personality?He/she nice or mean does he/she listen to you?)

Looks/appearance: (What does he/she look like use a picture)

Height: (How tall is he/she?)

Weight: (How heavy is he/she?)

Jutsu: (What basic jutsu does he/she know?)

Specials: (Does he/she have ninjutsu, genjutsu ETC.)

Code:
[size=18][u][b][i][color=olive]~Summon Info~[/color][/i][/b][/u][/size]

[color=darkred][b]Name:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](Name of the summoned animal)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Rank:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](Is the animal a high ranked A or a low ranked C? Rate the rank from from D-S)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](Whats his personality?He/she nice or mean does he/she listen to you?)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Looks/appearance:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](What does he/she look like use a picture)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Height:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](How tall is he/she?)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Weight:[/b][/color] [i][color=violet](How heavy is he/she?)[/color][/i]

[color=darkred][b]Jutsu:[/b][/color] [color=violet][i](What basic jutsu does he/she know?)[/i][/color]

[b][color=darkred]Specials:[/color][/b] [i][color=violet](Does he/she have ninjutsu, genjutsu ETC.)[/color][/i]
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-r.rpg-board.net

Summon Template [Read]
Page 1 of 1