Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Wars

This is a Naruto rp! Make your Naruto character and become the best shinobi of all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shinobi Of The Month!
March

Clan Template (Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itake Kyuubi
Anbu
Anbu
Itake Kyuubi

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Clan Template (Read) Left_bar_bleue200/200Clan Template (Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Clan Template (Read) Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Template (Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Clan Template (Read) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Template (Read)   Clan Template (Read) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Code is on very bottom!

~Basic Clan Info~

Clan Name: (Whats the clans name.)

Kekei Genkai: (Does your clan have a special kekei genkai like sharingan?)

Clan Symbol: ( Picture of clan symbol.)

~Clan History/Legend~

History/Legend Of The Clan: (The history of the clan how it was created and found.)

Clan Information: (Information about the clan)

~Clan Ways~

Clan Training: (How does your clan train? If doesn't have a specific way of training do not fill it in.)

Secret Clan Jutsu: (Did your clan make a special jutsu that only your people know?)

~Extra Clan Info~

Clan Population: (How much people in clan?)

Additional Information: (Any extra information needed to be added? If not do not fill this in.)

Clan Founder: (Who found the clan?)

Important Members: (Any important members in clan?)

Clan Allys: (Does your clan have any offical ally helping clans?)

Clan Enemies: (Does your clan have any offical enemies?)

Clan Details: (Is it open to public or closed for only yourselve? a simple open or close will do.)

Code:
[size=18][color=orange][u][i][b]~Basic Clan Info~[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

[b]Clan Name:[/b] [i][color=blue](Whats the clans name.)[/color][/i]

[b]Kekei Genkai:[/b] [i][color=blue](Does your clan have a special kekei genkai like sharingan?)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Symbol:[/b] [i][color=blue]( Picture of clan symbol.)[/color][/i]

[color=orange][size=18][u][i][b]~Clan History/Legend~[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]

[b]History/Legend Of The Clan:[/b] [i][color=blue](The history of the clan how it was created and found.)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Information:[/b] [i][color=blue](Information about the clan)[/color][/i]

[color=orange][size=18][u][i][b]~Clan Ways~[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]

[b]Clan Training:[/b] [i][color=blue](How does your clan train? If doesn't have a specific way of training do not fill it in.)[/color][/i]

[b]Secret Clan Jutsu:[/b] [i][color=blue](Did your clan make a special jutsu that only your people know?)[/color][/i]

[size=18][color=orange][u][i][b]~Extra Clan Info~[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

[b]Clan Population:[/b] [i][color=blue](How much people in clan?)[/color][/i]

[b]Additional Information:[/b] [i][color=blue](Any extra information needed to be added? If not do not fill this in.)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Founder[/b]: [i][color=blue](Who found the clan?)[/color][/i]

[b]Important Members:[/b] [color=blue][i](Any important members in clan?)[/i][/color]

[b]Clan Allys:[/b] [i][color=blue](Does your clan have any offical ally helping clans?)[/color][/i]

[b]Clan Enemies:[/b] [i][color=blue](Does your clan have any offical enemies?)[/color][/i][i][/i]

[b]Clan Details:[/b] [color=blue][i](Is it open to public or closed for only yourselve? a simple open or close will do.)[/i][/color]
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-r.rpg-board.net

Clan Template (Read)
Page 1 of 1