Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Welcome to Naruto Shinobi Wars! If you are new please register if not cause you have an account please login in! Have fun have a wonderful day!
Naruto Shinobi Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Wars

This is a Naruto rp! Make your Naruto character and become the best shinobi of all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shinobi Of The Month!
March

Roll Of Honour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazuki~Kun
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hazuki~Kun

Shinobi Info
Life Points:
Roll Of Honour Left_bar_bleue200/200Roll Of Honour Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Roll Of Honour Left_bar_bleue100/100Roll Of Honour Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roll Of Honour Empty
PostSubject: Roll Of Honour   Roll Of Honour EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 pm

ROLL OF HONUR

Roll Of Honour MightGuy

The Roll Of Honour is the person that helped maked NUR a better place. This will be awared to the head advisor,chief administration, Itake, and Tenshin, also Iru for helping out on everything, this is the way we will thank you and all the other helpers. This will be the last time NUR will be holding the Roll Of Honour. I and the other staff would be happy to thank everyone for your hard work and wasting their time to discover and devolop NUR for a better place.

The holders will the administration office Itake and Tenshin! This is a way to thank myself and Itake for helping everyone on their apps and rules/guides. All staff members will be pleased to thank me and Itake for making the forum and evolving it to become a better place.

Roll Of Honur Holders:
Itake
Tenshin
Iru
Back to top Go down

Roll Of Honour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Wars :: Rule & Introductions :: Hall Of Fame-
Jump to: